Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Autumn Happy Harmony


This card isn't for any challenge! *gasp* I had 4 different challenges on my list for yesterday & I couldn't get any of them to work! It was definitely a Monday at my house. I hope that means that the rest of the week will be fantastic!! LOL!
I saw some really pretty mums at Home Depot Sunday. They were a really pretty orange with a rust color in them. I used a Pumpkin Pie marker to color the flowers & then added just a little bit of Ruby Red to the edges.
Stamps: Happy Harmony
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive
DP: Grandma's Kitchen Dippity Dots
Ribbon-- white grosgrain colored with a Pumpkin Pie marker
Swiss Dots Cuttlebug folder
Markers: Pumpkin Pie, Ruby Red, Old Olive
A card a day keeps the mojo flowin'... until tomorrow!
Misti

No comments: