Saturday, October 17, 2009

Penguin in Blue

My youngest is home with me today & when I showed him my card, he said, "Oh, I know who that is... it's Daffy Duck!" *roll eyes* I made a list of the challenges I would like to do today & there are only 10 challenges on the list. I combined 2 challenges for this card. For the Esty Inspired Challenge, I chose this pair of earrings as my color inspiration. The sketch is for the Crazy 4 Challenges blog.

Two down, eight to go!

Stamp: Penguin from Whipper Snapper
C/S: Spring Rain, Basic Black, white
DP: Spring Rain
Black brads, circle nestabilities, copics

A card a day keeps the mojo flowin'... until tomorrow!

Misti

10 comments:

Lee said...

Ohhhh he is such a cutie patootie!!!! Yep......your youngest AND this card!!! Way to go on challenges!!!!

Davi said...

Your little guy is too cute and Ilove the blue and black combo!! Great job. smiles

StampOwl said...

super cute card, thanks for playing our C4C sketch

The Other Patti Sue said...

So adorable!Love daffy! LOL!

Janice M said...

Soo cute! I like the colors you used on your "Daffy" card!! ;)

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh so sweet.

Andrea M said...

Very cute :) Great, wintry colors. Thanks for sharing!

Arielle H Gordon said...

So cute! Love the colors you used!

dstandard said...

Precious!

de said...

OMG this is soooo adorable!

Thanks for playing EtsyInspired this week!