Thursday, January 21, 2010

Purrr-fectly Delightful Blog Hop Card

I LOVE daisies!!! I love Theresa's daisies!!! I almost colored these daisies in & then decided that I wanted these to be white. I have ordered my daisy seeds in multiple colors & can't wait until the end of Feb. to start planting them inside. :D

Stamps: Purrr-fectly Delightful Gina K.
C/S: Black, Lemon Tart, white
DP: black & white check
black square brads, copics, black satin ribbon

A card a day keeps the mojo flowin'... until tomorrow!

Misti

6 comments:

Theresa Momber said...

Misti, I love this! The white daisies are just perfect with that checkered paper!

Janice M said...

Very pretty Misti!! I like this color combo!

Lagene said...

Misti, this is soooo pretty!!!

Selma said...

Misti I agree with Theresa. These daisies are so pretty with the checkered paper. Your card is beautiful.

joy said...

Lovely, lovely card. The black gingham is so cheerful!

Melanie said...

yup, love daisies with gingham!