Saturday, March 6, 2010

C4C27 Paper Piercing

The challenge over at the Crazy 4 Challenge blog this week is to use some kind of paper piercing on your card.

I have had so much fun with this Spring Florals set. Usually, I get a set & use it a few times before it's time for another release. Eventually, they get used... but this time I've used this set quite a few times. Guess that means I'm especially ready for spring! *wink*

Stamps: Spring Florals Gina K
C/S: Innocent Pink, black, white
DP: Making Memories Sabrina
black pearls, black ribbon, punches, copics

A card a day keeps the mojo flowin'... until tomorrow!

Misti

2 comments:

Christi said...

Oh, how beautiful! The flowers are so pretty and I love the paper piercing around them!

Stacy Sheldon said...

love the colors, really love how you framed the sentiment a lot too!