Thursday, April 15, 2010

MTSC69 A tad out of my comfort zone

I'm feeling a little out of my comfort zone. I need a birthday card for a 4 year old girl. Now, I know this will come as a complete shock to some of you, but I don't have that many stamps for little girls! LOL! I don't even own pink stickles!!! I had to use crystal stickles on the pink ice cream. I used this week's Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge

We found another snake in the yard today... I didn't include a picture of this one. I know some of you will appreciate that!!! *wink*

Stamps: Sprinkled with Love Taylored Expressions, sentiment Hero Arts
C/S: Rose Romance, Dark Chocolate, white
DP: Basic Grey
oval & circle nestabilities, copics, crystal stickles, pink rhinestones

A card a day keeps the mojo flowin'... until tomorrow!

Misti

2 comments:

thinker said...

you found a perfect image to use because what 4-yr old girl doesn't like ice cream?!? I love that even when you're out of your comfort zone, you still are able to create beautiful cards!! next stop.... perhaps try purple again?! LOL

Lee said...

************FAINTS************

It's pink and brown!!!!!!! And sparkly!!!!!!!