Thursday, October 21, 2010

Sunflower

Woo Hoo!! I'm finally over the 1/2 way mark of the 31 card challenge. This is card #17. :D

Stamps: Sunflowers Flourishes
C/S: Sweet Corn, Chocolate Brown, white
copics, brown pearls, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots

The bottom picture is of my youngest son. It was 55* this morning & according to Dylan, "Freezing!" I snapped this picture of him in a heavy coat & hat! Before the day was out, he had changed from a long sleeve shirt to a short sleeve shirt & finally shirtless... the jeans were exchanged for shorts, the socks & shoes came off & he was running around barefoot. It did make it up to 83* today... but he still had to help with the laundry!

A card a day keeps the mojo flowin'... until next time!

Misti

1 comment:

Janice M said...

My DS#2 loved his turtle sandbox!! We still have it!! I just asked him Sat if he he was ready for me to get rid of it yet??!! It's probably been a year or so since he's touched it. My nieces still like to play in it when they come over though, maybe I need to send it home to their house!! ;0)