Friday, November 12, 2010

Cozy Critters Birthday

I only have one more card & the 31 card challenge is over!!! Woo Hoo!!!! I know the white part looks a little plain, I was afraid that another pattern from a cuttlebug would be too many patterns. (I found out later, by good authority no less... that you can never have too many patterns! *wink* )

Stamps: Cozy Critters Whipper Snapper
C/S: black, white
DP: K&Co
Copics: C-7, YG13, Y17
black satin ribbon, circle nestabilities, black pearls


A card a day keeps the mojo flowin'... until next time!

Misti

4 comments:

Tami Grandi said...

THAT is adorable :) (did Lee tell you that about the patterns?)

Lee said...

'Tis a cutie patootie indeed! And I'm right....you can't have too many patterns....trust me!!!! ;)

Tricia T said...

Hi Misti! I'm glad you're joining my no complaining challenge! And I'm going to put your blog in my Google Reader. I don't know why it wasn't already!!

Janice M said...

Cute!!! I have a hard time leaving a plain white BG, if it's not CB'd I tend to use a BG stamp.