Sunday, May 15, 2011

Lighthouse Birthday

My Dad's birthday is today! Happy Birthday, Dad!! I've had this card made a few days, but blogger was being goofy the day that I posted it.


Both of my boys competed in archery competitions yesterday. It was a loooooong day! We left our house at 5:30 Saturday morning & didn't get home until 1:30 Sunday morning. Devin came in 1st place in his division in the state 4-H recurve competition & 1st place in his division in the state JOAD outdoor competition for recurve. Dylan came in 1st place in the state JOAD outdoor competition in his division in compound. I didn't get a picture of the boys at the 2nd competition, because I was scoring targets. This one is Devin at the 4-H shoot while he was waiting on them to get started.

Stamps: Coast to Coast
C/S: Kraft, Not Quite Navy, white
Swirls cuttlebug folder, copics

Challenges:

A card a day keeps the mojo flowin'... until next time!

Misti

1 comment:

Janice M said...

Congrats to both of your boys!! Great masculine card, love the way you tied the twine!