Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Flourishes Designer Focus~Silke


This week's Flourishes Designer Focus is Silke.   I love Silke's style.  I don't feel like I can pull off the white on white, so I added a layer of red.  I used the Scor-Pal for the top of the white panel.

Stamps: Wild for Watermelon, sentiment Old Tea Rose, Flourishes
C/s: white, Red Hot
DP: winter whimsy GKD
copics, circle nestabilities, white satin ribbon, red rhinstones, Scor-Buddy

A card a day keeps the mojo flowin'... until next time!

Misti

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Very pretty Misti, good job! I too have adored Silke's creations all these years! Love your colors, and that watermelon looks yummy!

ChristineCreations said...

This is so pretty Misti! I love this set, and the red and white combo is wonderful! Thanks for playing along in our CASE challenge!

Hey...send me an email...you won my TCP giveaway!

Silke Ledlow said...

Misti, your created a BEAUTY!!! You rocked the white with a splash of red and the image is delicious too!!! Thank you for taking the time to play along :) !!! Hugs ~S~