Sunday, June 1, 2014

Personal Post




This is a personal post...  I've had a few people ask why I've slowed down in my posting.  I had lots of goals & plans for this spring & things didn't happen quite like I had planned.    I have lots of things I want to make.  I have pieces of different cards on my desk, just waiting on my hands to cooperate.I have had a "mysterious" skin condition on my arms, hands & fingers.  The dr's are "baffled"!   I don't know how I got it & have no idea if/when it will go away.  Some days are better than others... some days just feel like I have the worst sunburn I've ever had & other days my fingers feel like they are going to explode like a hot dog in the microwave.   It's been 8+ weeks & about the time I think things are going to get better, my skin explodes again worse than it was before.   I have tried a lot of different things & some of them haven't seemed to make any difference, some things made it worse & I'm repeating the things that seem to be working.   I have people praying for me.  I'm so thankful for the power of prayer!    I hope to have a week where I just blow the blog up with new posts!  LOL


1 comment:

Janet L. said...

So sorry to hear of your ailment. I so enjoy your cards and hope you're all better soon!