Saturday, September 6, 2014

Power Poppy Sympathy


I needed a sympathy card tonight & had to go with some florals by Marcella.  I'm sad that Flourishes isn't around anymore, but I'm over the moon thrilled that Marcella's gorgeous stamps are available through Power Poppy!!!   I love the fact that part of the images are available in digi format, I've used this particular image in different sizes.

Stamps: Peonies Digi Power Poppy
C/S: white, black
DP: from the scrap box
Copics, black satin ribbon, black pearls

Until next time!
Misti

6 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

Clean and classy, I do like that! Your peonies are so delicate and softly colored. Very very pretty. Thanks for joining us at Power Poppy this week

ChristineCreations said...

Misti I love the peach and green combo with the little touches of black ...really classy design! Thanks so much for joining us at Power Poppy this week!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Beautiful peachy peonies! Love the paper you used to enhance your lovely coloring too! So glad you joined us over at Power Poppy this week Misti!

Julie Koerber said...

Fabulous creation Misti!!! I love this clean and classy design! Your card looks like it is ready for a black tie affair!

Leslie Miller said...

Hi, Misti! I'm thrilled to see you playing in our challenge! This turned out so beautiful. Your coloring is gorgeous and love how you matched the pink peonies to the pink paper.

Allison Cope said...

So soft and delicate! Love the soft pink Misti! Gorgeous card creation indeed. Thanks for joining our Peep of the Week challenge over at Power Poppy!