Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Sympathy Peonies


There is a 100% chance that you & I are going to die, it's a part of life & yet... I have the hardest time having  sympathy cards made up ahead of time.  When Kevin texted me today, saying we needed one, I started thinking about the card I was going to make.  It took me a good chunk of the day to create this one.  It did help that I saw The Monday Morning Challenge this morning & the theme is "Think Spring."  I knew I wanted to play & incorporated that challenge into my card.  I certainly hope spring is just around the corner!

Stamps: Dynamic Duos Power Poppy
c/s: white, black, Bubble Gum Pink
copics, Seeing Spots ef, grosgrain ribbon

Until next time!
~Misti

2 comments:

Ellibelle said...

A beautiful card, and I love your color combo!
Thanks so much for sharing!
xEllie

CherylQuilts said...

Beautiful, Misti! I love these colors and your elegant layout! Hugs!