Monday, October 5, 2015

HYCCT Day 4 & 5!!!!

I couldn't post my card from yesterday's challenge until today's was posted.  I made my card for Paula's challenge & decided I would color it a little & add some bling to "renovate" it.    The card on the right is for Paula's challenge, which was to have an "uncolored" line image. The card on the left is for Fionna's "Undergoing Renovation" challenge.

Stamps: Crazy Birds Tim Holtz
c/s: white, black
copics, pink grosgrain ribbon, black pearls

Until next time!
~Misti

2 comments:

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Misti, these are adorable, and I love how you've used the same theme for two challenges. I just love these birds, and I know someone is going to really enjoy receiving these! Hugs!

Kelly said...

love the contrast of the 2, Misti. Creative Blessings!