Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Birthday Blooms Power Poppy Spark


I needed a birthday card for Kevin's fabulous step mom.  She loves flowers, so naturally reached for a Power Poppy set.  There's still time to play along with this month's Power Spark challenge.    We are headed out of town tomorrow to go to an archery competition in FL.  I'm taking some stamping things, so I hope to get some cards made while I'm gone.

Stamps: Sweet Camellias Power Poppy
c/s: white, kraft, black, Berry Sorbet
Ink: Memento black, Colorbox white
copics, Stencil, baker's twine

Until next time!
~Misti

3 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

So lovely Misti!

CherylQuilts said...

How beautiful, Misti, and I just love these camellias! I love the color you've used with the kraft too! Hugs!

ChristineCreations said...

Great layout Misti...I really like the coral, black and kraft paired with this image. You’re right - you can never go wrong with Power Poppy flowers! Thanks so much for joining us this month!