Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Many Thanks


Ever had a day like this...  I looked for a challenge & nothing seemed to catch my fancy, I looked on Pinterest to see if I could find some inspiration... nada, zilch.... then I looked through the SCS gallery & couldn't find anything there.  So I just sat down & started coloring.  I didn't like the first color combo, so I tossed it & restamped my image.    Whew!  I'm so glad I pushed through & got this card made.  And ya know what... as I was uploading this card, I saw a challenge that I hadn't looked at earlier & I got an idea for tomorrow's card!!! Win!!!

Stamps: Dynamic Duos Foxglove & Rannuculus Power Poppy
c/s: white, black
copics, white twine, black nuvo crystal drops

Until next time!
~Misti

1 comment:

Tricia T said...

Glad you finished it. it is beautiful!!