Thursday, July 13, 2017

Power Poppy Awash in Blues


Did you know that Power Poppy has a new-ish weekly challenge that is a color challenge called Hues to Use???  When I saw this week's colors I knew I HAD to play, it's Awash in Blues.    This past week, while we were in Michigan, we went to Holland.  While we were there, after putting our feet in Lake Michigan, we went to Nelis' Dutch Village.  We were able to see lots of beautiful Delft Blue Pottery!  It was gorgeous walking through looking at the pieces, even my boys were in awe!

I collect bell Christmas ornaments & had to buy one while I was there.

Stamps: Everything's Even Rosier  Power Poppy
c/s: white, blue
water brush, navy ribbon

Until next time!
~Misti

1 comment:

CherylQuilts said...

Oh my, Misti! This is absolutely GORGEOUS! You could not have chosen a more beautiful image to use with the blues. I love Delft Blue Pottery and am somewhat envious of your being able to visit the Dutch village. It must have been beautiful surrounded by it all. And to say that the boys were in awe...well, that says a lot! Beautifully done, sweet friend! Hugs!