Sunday, December 1, 2019

ATSM Penguin

The current Addicted to Stamps & More Challenge is CAS.  I’m all about that.  You know the saying that the cobbler’s kids didn’t have shoes?  That’s how I feel.  I’m so behind on my card sending.

My mom recently had surgery.  The hospital gift shop was filled with lots of buffalo plaid, even a set of red plaid luggage.  I went back to the waiting room & brainstormed a list of stamps I could paid with buffalo plaid!  Lol

Stamps: Icebox Penguin Whipper Snapper Designs
C/s: white, black
Copics, snowflake ef

Until next time!
~Misti

2 comments:

Susan Renshaw said...

Love that penguin!
Thank you for sharing with Addicted to Stamps and More!
Susan
Addicted to Stamps and More
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

Beebeebabs said...

Very cute card and image!!!