Thursday, February 20, 2020

Double Challenge Card


One of my boys asked me this morning how many flower stamps I had.  I told him I had no idea. He offered to count them for me.  Ummm... no thank you!  I don't want to know!  LOL  Then he asked if I would have enough to do 30 cards in a row of only flower stamps...  Isn't he cute?!  Hahaha!!!  I told him I was just making flower cards until spring arrived! 

Challenges:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge-- Add a Sentiment
Ways to Use It at SCS-- L- layers, O- oval, V- vase, E- embossing folder

Stamps:  Mandy's Flowers SSS, sentiment Hero Arts
c/s: white, red, black
copics, Seeing Spots ef, oval punches

Until next time!
~Misti

2 comments:

Bunny said...

I love the beautiful red color on these flowers and the big bold embossed dots.

I don't think I'd want anyone counting the stamps either. Ha ha ha! [Bunny]

JoAnn said...

Your bouquet of red roses is so pretty. Love your card.