Monday, September 28, 2020

Growing in Unity Day 1

 If you are looking for my House Mouse post, please scroll down. 


I am so excited to begin my week as a Growing In Unity gal. We moved at the beginning of the month & I have been working like crazy to get everything unpacked & put away.   Having a reason to get to my stamp area & create has been a much needed distraction.  Lol   I have a list of people that I want to send cards to & it lately it seems to keep getting longer.  My focus for this week is getting the cards made & out in the mail.  Every card was created with a specific person in mind. 

This card uses stamps from 2 Unity stamp sets:  One of those people & Peony Hugs


Unity is generously offering a grab bag of 20 of their stamps to two people who comment this week. Be sure to come back and comment every day on my new posts to increase your chances. I will do a random drawing from all the comments on Sunday to choose the two winners.

22 comments:

jules said...

Gorgeous card and beautiful coloring❤️

Debbie Farrell said...

Beautiful card!

Brooke said...

So glad to hear your part of Unity Stamps.
I love their stamps, especially the sentimental people images.

Denise S. said...

This is a beautiful card. The black and white with the pop of red is a classic. As you see, making cards is a different thing from actually getting them sent.

Linda said...

Beautiful coloring! I have not used that stamp yet and now you have given me an idea! Thanks!

Becca Yahrling said...

How very pretty! Love the gorgeous colors you used as well as the polka dots and the layering.

{S} said...

OOhhh, I love that card! the polka dots are perfect with those colors. that little hint of blue is the perfect touch!

Denise Bryant said...

Beautiful floral design and coloring! Love the polka dot paper too!

Ohdolphinlady said...

Hi. Great card to start week off. I have "one of those people" stamp set and love floral image. Great sentiment!

Bunny said...

A beautiful card. The red really pops.

I know you're glad the move is over. I know I would be. [Bunny]

karen adams said...

Beautiful! Enjoy your week!

Kathryn said...

Love the classic red, white, and black color scheme. So classy!

Glennis F said...

Love your brightly coloured card

Jhays said...

Great card!

Wilma DeG said...

Such a lovely card! Looking forward to your GIU week.

Linda said...

The card is beautiful! I love the red flowers.

Linda Abel

Diane Angell said...

Beautiful card love how the polka dots make it pop! Looking forward to seeing your cards and thanks for sharing.

Vannessa Osbourn said...

Very pretty and those polka dots look awesome with the red floral!

Miwa said...

Very pretty! You showcased the image beautifully with your patterned paper layout!

Liz Williams said...

I love the black and white polka dots look great with these red flowers.

Kathy Dippner said...

Beautiful card! I love the design.

Linda Vigil said...

Pretty card. Congratulations on the move! :) all the best!