Sunday, November 15, 2020

Growing in Unity Blog Hop

 




I have two teenage boys, who both have December birthdays.  I had this card sitting on a pile on my desk & both of them came in & thought the card surely must be for them.  I told them no & they didn't believe me.  They thought I was trying to keep it a surprise.  Later, I had an envelope addressed & had it sitting next to the card.  They realized that the card really wasn't for them.  So now, they both begging me to make them one like it.  This "Say it Big" stamp set for Unity makes it easy to make birthday cards!  


Make sure you go to the next blog in the hop.



1. Misti - https://misti-acardaday.blogspot.com/    <---  You are here


9 comments:

Denise S. said...

Love the bold colors in this card. The patterned paper reminds me of the afghans my Nana crocheted in the early 70s.

Denise Bryant said...

I love that big sentiment! Pretty card!

Debbie Farrell said...

Great card, love the colors!

Debbie Farrell said...

Love the colors. Great card!

Aimee P. said...

Love your card and love this sentiment kit. It is one of my go-to kits for making cards last minute.

Kathy Dippner said...

Great card and so awesome that your boys want it!

Dorothy Green said...

Great card! No wonder both of your boys want it!!😁

Kathryn said...

Such a great design for anyone at any age. No surprise your boys both want to claim it!

Andre M. said...

Fab masculine design in this palette!