Friday, February 26, 2021

Beyond the Blue #5

 


It’s time for the 5th Beyond the Blue challenge.  It’s hard to believe it’s been 5 weeks!  Wow! This challenge doesn’t use a gel plate, I’ve heard from several people telling me they didn’t have a gel plate. I’m also combining it with the As You Like it Challenge.  My favorite kind of card to send it is a “just because you came to mind” card  I’m getting better about sending birthday cards out on time, but a “just because” card is never late, even when the post office is delayed by weather or Covid or whatever... 


Stamps: Sunflower Honeybee Stamps

Copics, distress inks, wood grain embossing folder


Until next time!

~Misti

2 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

A lovely card, sunflowers are always so attractive. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

Anne said...

This is so pretty, thanks for joining in the AYLI challenge
Anne x