Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Paper & Such~ Farm Animals

The challenge at Paper & Such is to use Farm Animals on your card. My boys had to point out that chicks are actually fowl & not animals... but oh well! *wink* The itty bitty Unity set that I used is called "Happy Chick Birthday", it has 2 stamps, the one with the 2 chicks & a sentiment stamp. I used it to make my own background paper on the yellow piece.

C/S: Sweet Corn, black, white
DP: unknown
black grosgrain ribbon, circle nestabilities, stickles, copics

A card a day keeps the mojo flowin'... until next time!

Misti

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Those are some very cute chicks (I mean, fowl)!!! :) Love it!

Julie said...

Love the little birdies - great card Misti!

Janice M said...

Cute card Misti! Well Chickens are found on a farm even if they are "fowl"!! LOL Thanks for playing along with us at Paper and Such!