Friday, August 5, 2011

Timeless Tuesday #129 Flowers

The Timeless Tuesday challenge (yes, I'm a few days behind! ) was to use your favorite flower. I couldn't decide which one was my favorite... the geranium? how about the daisy? or the sunflower? no, wait, the poppies... Grrrr!!! I finally pulled out this set simply because I hadn't inked it up yet!

Stamps: Sweet Nature
C/S: white, red, kraft
Oval nestabilities, red brads, border punch, copics, Swiss Dots Cuttlebug, red side stitch ribbon, oval punches

A card a day keeps the mojo flowin'... until next time!

Misti

5 comments:

Judie said...

Hi Misti
Beautiful card, love the image.
Happy crafting
Judie

Anonymous said...

Your cards are becoming beautiful pieces of art! I do believe this would be gorgeous in purple...

Janice M said...

Very pretty! Love the kraft with this.

Allison Cope said...

Just beautiful Misti! Great colours! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Flourishes for Timeless Tuesday!

Silke Ledlow said...

Hello Misti.... I had a hard time deciding too! Flourishes has sooooo many gorgeous flower images, but I'm glad you went with the new Set! It's definitely a beautiful card! Thank you for taking the time to play along...hugs ~S~