Monday, October 1, 2012

Christmas Card Club September


This month (Sept... I'm a day late!), Lydia was the hostess of our Christmas card club.  I didn't get to do her kit justice At. All!!!!!   I had high hopes for getting a jump start on my Christmas cards & being ahead for once... I'm going to have to get a move on, quickly if I'm going to be able to say that they were made ahead of time.  Our kit included the following supplies (all by Stampin' Up!) including:
Images from Winterful Wonderland
Candlelight Designer paper
Snow Festival Tags
Noel Notes laser cut note and scalloped liner
Champagne Glimmer Paper
1/8" Old Olive Taffeta Ribbon, and
Designer Brushed Bronze buttons.

Check out the other members of the Christmas Card Club to see what they created:

Kelli
Lee
Lydia-- this month's hostess
Meredith
Peggysue

We have a new internet, so maybe... knock on wood... I'll be back on a regular basis again!

A card a day keeps the mojo flowin'... until next time!
Misti

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well getting a 'move on' on your Christmas cards might mean less 'moving on' with your household goods, so I'm amazed you pulled together a card at all! Hope you get in some crafty time soon, it helps keep a momma sane!