Friday, October 19, 2012

HYCCT1213 Hope is the Thing

I made this for bfinly's HYCCT1213 Hope is the Thing challenge using Emily Dickinson's poem: Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul, and sings the tune without the words, and never stops at all.

I also made one to send to a family friend who loves cardinals.  This will be the Christmas card I send to her.  (Mom, are you reading this???!  ;)  )  I got to thinking about how long we've known them & they were in a church my parents pastored in 1977.   I remember their den & all of the Tupperware stuff they had, because she was a Tupperware lady.  She was in our home recently & she told me that she keeps every single card that my Mom & I send her... YIKES!!!  I better start keeping track so I don't send her a duplicate!

Stamps: Cardinal Christmas SU!
C/S: white, red
copics, oval nestabilities, red organdy ribbon, border scallop punch


A card a day keeps the mojo flowin'... until next time!
Misti

1 comment:

missclark said...

Got the message - Now to find an idea for my card!

Mom