Monday, December 31, 2012

Christmas Card Club-- December




It was Meredith's turn to send out the kit & she sent some super cute images from The Cat's Pajamas.  I had a bit of a blonde moment when I made these... I made the 2nd card first.  I found that piece of dp in my scrap box & was determined to get a card made with it THAT day!   I colored in my image & laid it with the dp for a few days.  I pulled out another image from the kit & it hit me... all of the dp in the kit was bright colors, no red at all!!!!!  So, the first card uses items from the kit & the 2nd one, just the image!!!  I used some of the pink rhinestones that Meredith sent to bling up the presents on the first card.

Stamps: The Cat's Pajamas
C/s: Cocoa Brown, white, red
DP: Recollections & Retired dp from SU
Snowflakes Cuttlebug folder, stickles, copics, rhinestones

Now, hop over to see what the other gals came up with:
Kelli
Meredith-- our hostess
Lee
Lydia
Peggysue

I'll be back later to post my final card for the Dec. challenge.

Misti

3 comments:

Crafty Math Chick said...

These are both GREAT Misti! :)
~ Meredith

Lee said...

Awww...cute bunnies....I can't believe you didn't use PINK in both!!! And the bling....I can't see much bling there....hmmmmm......;)

KelliJo said...

Hahahahaha Blondes have more fun and make TWO cards!!! ;)