Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Christmas Gift Enclosure Cards CC#6


I made these CAS Christmas cards to include with the gifts for my niece & nephew.   I was going to use green for the c/s on the bottom one for my nephew, but colored it first & then tried to match c/s.  I didn't have a green that was that color of Christmas green.    Another one down for my Christmas card challenge!

Stamps: Holiday Blessings The Greeting Farm
C/s: Cherry red, white
copics, ribbon

A card a day keeps the mojo flowin'... until next time!

Misti

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice post. I was checking constantly this blog and I'm impressed! Extremely helpful info specifically the last part :) I care for such info a lot. I was seeking this certain information for a very long time. Thank you and best of luck.
Here is my homepage :: ricambi barche

Anonymous said...

I simply couldn't leave your site before suggesting that I really loved the standard info an individual supply to your visitors? Is gonna be back often in order to investigate cross-check new posts
my web site :: currency exchange