Thursday, May 2, 2013

Happy Bee Day!!!

I needed a mostly flat card to mail overseas & this is what I came up with.  (Have you priced cards going overseas lately???  The last one I mailed out was $2.60 & it didn't have that many layers!!!! Wowza!)   

I have been working on cards for tomorrow night's mini vsn at Splitcoast.  And just as soon as I get my mess cleaned up from that, I'll take some pictures of the area where I now stamp.  It won't take too long because Dylan saw the mess that extended over onto his side of the desk & he said, "It's okay if you don't have it cleaned up before school time tomorrow, Mom, I can take a day off!"  Part of it will be cleaned up first thing in the morning!  LOL


Stamps:  The Stamps of Life
C/s: Black, White, Lemon Tart
Seeing Spots ef, copics, stickles, gingham ribbon

A card a day keeps the mojo flowin'... until next time!
Misti

No comments: