Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Sweet Catch


This is another stamp that hasn't seen ink this year.  I have tried several different ways to organize my stamps.  The current way is to have them organized mostly by company.  If I participate in a company challenge, it is easy to open up the drawer that holds the stamps of that particular company & look through those.  The problem with that is, I have several companies that haven't seen much ink this year.  I'm working on a system to help me use a bigger variety of stamps each month.  We'll see if it works!  *grin*

Stamps: Sweet Catch Penny Black
C/S: white, black
DP: Berry Sorbet
Seeing Spots ef, black pearls, copics

A card a day keeps the mojo flowin'... until next time!

Misti

2 comments:

Tammie Edgerton said...

This is super cute, Misti! Love your layout too!

Mom said...

Cute, cute! Nice spring colors too.