Monday, February 8, 2016

Odd Dog Valentine


This week I'm in a hotel room, 1,300 miles from home.  I knew that I was going to spend a good chunk of my week here stamping, so I brought some stamping supplies with me.  I was able to put this card together pretty quickly because I didn't have too many choices!  I only have one dog stamp with me, so I knew as soon as I read the description of the Paper Players challenge exactly which stamp I would use!  I also combined this with Ellibelle's Critters & Creatures Linky party.

Stamp: Odd Dog Balloon Lili of the Valley
c/s: white, black
copics, hearts ef

Until next time!
~Misti

4 comments:

Ellibelle said...

What an adorable card Misti. The puppy is just too cute and love the embossed background. Great sketch!
Thank you so much for playing along in my February Critters and Creatures linky party. Hope to see you there again soon!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Isn't that puppy just the cutest, being pulled along by his big red balloon? And all with minimal stamping supplies so far away from home! Thanks for joining us over at The Paper Players this week!

LeAnne said...

What a fun image, I just love the whimsical feel to it! Your background is perfect! Thanks for sharing and playing with my Paper Players challenge this week!

Claire Broadwater said...

Misti, this is so fun! I love your little puppy! He makes me smile! The embossed background looks great! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week! XX