Monday, January 14, 2019

CAS516 Motivational Goat








I'm the hostess this week for the Clean & Simple Monday Challenge at SCS.  I'm a big football fan, it doesn't matter if it's college or NFL.  I watch more football than any of my guys do.  Even though my team didn't make it to the divisional rounds, I watched as many of the games as I possibly could this weekend.  My challenge was to include some round things on your project.

My card uses one of the goats from the Art Impressions set ~ Old Goat~  when I bought it a couple of years ago, I got it on sale.  It was one of those, "I'm going to buy this for one card & I'm okay with that" type of purchases.  This is the second time I'm using it this month & I will use it again this month & once next month!  LOL

Stamps: Old Goat Art Impressions
c/s: white, brown
copics, Seeing Spots ef, circle nestabilities

Until next time!
~Misti

No comments: