Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Double Challenge Card












I made this for the 2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge ~ Anything Critter Goes and the Pile It On Challenge ~ Land Animals

Since life wasn't busy enough, we've added another element to our lives... we've added an archery team.  I needed a couple of cards for kids on the team, I'm realizing that I don't have many girly girl type of stamps & I need some sentiments.  I could type them out on the computer, but the reality is that isn't going to happen very often.  I like having the actual stamps.  On such short notice, this was the girliest I could come up with on such short notice!  LOL  

Stamps: Odd Dog Balloon Lili of the Valley
c/s: white, kraft, pink
copics, glossy accents

Until next time!
~Misti

2 comments:

Cheryl Morgan said...

What a sweetie he is, you have made a lovely card with him. thank you for sharing at 2CCC. X

Helen said...

Awww...such a sweet card!
Thanks for playing at Pile It On!
Helen x