Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Savior Reigns Take 3

Well, the 3rd time is a charm for this card. I'm finally happy with this card. *gasp* you didn't think it would happen did you? LOL! I think I may only need 2 more designs & then I'll be finished, expect for mass producing them. This is the 2nd card for the Stampin Sisters in Christ challenge & the Crazy 4 Challenges.

Stamp: Savior Reigns Stampendous
C/S: Baroque Burgundy, Chocolate Kiss, Vanilla
Dp: Hobby Lobby
Copics, circle nestabilities, brown brads

Thanks for your patience with me while I find "the" card!

12 comments:

StampOwl said...

gorgeous

peggysue said...

Misti, I really like this one, that music background is so pretty!

Janice M said...

I really like this on Misti!! Love that music BG!!

Giovana said...

Pretty card Misti!
I enjoyed your blog. I am Christian and I homeschool my daughter too!
Have a wonderful day.
Giovana

Helen said...

Very, very cute! Thanks for sharing this with us at SSCC!
Blessings!
~H

Krista said...

Adorable! I love this card. Love your background paper too!

Katy said...

adorable! love the dry embossing and card layout

Anonymous said...

I liked the first one but this one is stunning. The stamp is an awesome one and the BG music is just too cool.

Playing with us is just down right FUN isn't it. Thanks for posting again.

Kathy W. said...

This is beautiful Misti!! Stunning:)

Pamela said...

Oh I love this! Great card!

thinker said...

I really like this one - I love the music background!!

Kristine said...

Oh, I love this Misti!! :) Great colors, love the music sheet in the background too! Thanks for playing along with us. It's great having you from week to week. :)