Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Balmy Breezes


If you know me even a little bit, you probably know that I prefer warm weather. I love sunshine AND warm weather... those 2 go hand in hand in my opinion! LOL!! I haven't used this set in awhile, but it just seemed perfect to use tonight. We have been enjoying warm weather for awhile & it seems so weird to me that there are still parts of the US that are getting snow. CRAZY!!!

Although, with that warm weather also comes the bugs & other creepy things that I won't mention right now. I do have some pictures of something that I ran over on the road in front of our house. But, I won't share them tonight. I'm just going to say that we will be looking up some info about a certain creepy crawly tomorrow for Science. Yes, I'll take the creepy crawlies & the bugs to get my nice warm weather!!! *wink*

Stamps: Balmy Breezes
C/S: Mellow Moss, Chocolate Kiss
DP: unknown
brown ribbon, copics, brown grosgrain ribbon

A card a day keeps the mojo flowin'... until tomorrow!

Misti

1 comment:

Janice M said...

Great card Misti! I'm ready for warm weather to come and stay awhile!!