Thursday, July 22, 2010

Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger Daisies

I made this card Tuesday night. My hubby had an emergency appendectomy yesterday, so things were a little on the crazy side.

I made this for the Moxie Fab Tuesday Triggers: Dancing Lanterns. I was inspired by the colors so I pulled out the yellow, celery green, light blue & the melon colors.

Stamps: Purrr-fectly Delightful Gina K
C/s: Berry Sorbet, white
ribbon: Berry Sorbet
Swiss Dots Cuttlebug, silver brads, copics

A card a day keeps the mojo flowin'... until next time!

Misti

6 comments:

Adina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
stampandweave said...

I'm so sorry to hear about hubby having to have surgery! Hope it all went well and he is feeling great soon!

I really like your card!

Tenia Nelson said...

Beautiful card and hope your hubby feels better soon!!

Janice M said...

Your card is so pretty!! Hope hubby has a quick recovery! ((hugs))

Mary Duffek said...

Beautiful!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Misti! What a sweet approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)