Sunday, August 8, 2010

Happy Anniversary Mom & Dad!

Today is my parent's 40th wedding anniversary!!! I pray that this year is the best one for them yet! I'm so proud of them!

I was going through the gallery on Splitcoaststampers back in January, I came across a fabulous wedding invite card by LaLatty. I knew then that I wanted to CASE it & use it for my parent's anniversary card. It was perfect for them!

Stamps: sentiment from Elegant Post Gina K
C/S: white, black
Cuttlebug folder, black organdy ribbon, heart shaped clip, Scor-Pal

My hubby goes back to work tomorrow, so maybe life will return to "normal"! (don't laugh! *wink*)

A card a day keeps the mojo flowin'... until next time!

Misti

2 comments:

Patty Gorka said...

Oh, how pretty, your card turned out beautifully! I'm so glad you liked my card (and thank you for putting in your post, that was so nice of you).

I hope your parents have a wonderful 40th anniversary!

Christi said...

Wow! What a gorgeous card, Misti! I love it! Happy Anniversary wishes to your parents!