Monday, November 8, 2010

Odd Thank you

One of the new release challenges on Stamptv was to create a card & incorporate odd numbers. I had a friend call in desperation. She is in charge of thank you notes for a major fund-raiser. She is going to need 120 thank you notes. Her request was quick & easy. I paired this challenge with the Crazy 4 Challenges which was to create a square card. This is a 4 x 4 card.

I had a migraine last week that just would not go away. I'm a little behind in my challenge. This is card #26 of my 31 challenge.

Stamps: Holiday Cheer, Autumn Splendor
C/S: White, In the Navy
Ink: Paris Dusk
navy brads, oval nestabilities, navy side stitched ribbon, Snowflakes Cuttlebug folder, stickles

A card a day keeps the mojo flowin'... until next time!

Misti

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

Oh my, that is a LOT of cards to make!! Very pretty card, love the glittery snow!