Sunday, November 20, 2011

Double Challenge Tulip

Every year, I tell myself I am not going to be in this situation... ya know... the one where you have more birthday, Christmas, thank you, etc. cards all at once... I have some of my cards made, but right now I am thinking that direction.
I have several December birthday cards & I like to do something red & green, but not so much holiday. When I saw the JUGS challenge, I knew it would be perfect for a Dec. birthday card!

Challenges:
JUGS111 ~ Red, Green, White

Stamps: Thank You Flourishes
C/S: White, Red
DP: Retired SU!
red grosgrain ribbon, red brads, oval nestabilities, copics

A card a day keeps the mojo flowin'... until next time!

Misti

4 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fabulous use of the colors -- your pop of green so works! Thanks for playing with JUGS!

AKiteFlier said...

Super birthday card! December birthdays can be a challenge sometimes but you've got the right touch! Thanks for coloring with JUGS this week. Wishing you a happy Thanksgiving!

Maria said...

Great card, love that flower! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Just Us Girls!

Dana Gustafson said...

So pretty! I love your clean design! Thanks so much for playing with Just Us Girls!