Monday, October 8, 2012

FTTC189 Think Pink

I'm squeaking in this just under the time limit wire!  Eeeks!!!  This week's Flourishes Timeless Tuesday challenge is to create a card using pink.  I'm still working on my scrap box & it doesn't seem like I'm making much progress.  But, anyway, I pulled out a scrap of pink & created my card around it.

Stamps: Sweet Nature Flourishes
C/S: black, white
DP: scrap box
Seeing Spots Cuttlebug folder, copics, grosgrain ribbon

A card a day keeps the mojo flowin'... until next time!
Misti

1 comment:

Allison Cope said...

Stunning Pink themed card Misti! I love the image you chose. You coloured it beautifully! Thanks for playing along with us for Timeless Tuesday this past week! Don't forget to check out TTC this week along with our new release Noon Time Challenges!