My friend Nancy, has issued another challenge for January. She gave me a list of 30 things & the challenge is to cross off at least 21 of them.
Here they are in no particular order:
1. Use something brand new.
2. Use an old favorite.
3. Use something you love.
4. Use some ribbon you've never used.
5. Make a 10 layer card.
6. Use something blue.
7. A challenge you love.
8. Make a card for someone just because.
9. Make a birthday card.
10. Use a stamp you have had for at least 3 months that haven't seen ink.
11. Make something girlie. (GULP!!!)
12.Make a card with an image you've already colored.
13.Use a cute image.
14. Something with a snowman.
16. Get Sketchy.
17. Color it.
18.Use a barely used embossing folder.
19. Use a barely used die.
20. Something with feathers.
21. Not your normal color combo.
22. Something food related.
23.Bring on the familiar.
24.Something with Kraft.
25. From the Scrap box.
26. A new to you challenge.
27. Thing Spring.
28. Make 2 cards with the same stamp/set.
29. Use your most used stamp/set.
30.Use a set you've only used 1 other time.
There ya go... that's the list that I will be using for the month. I'm going to work on getting my craft area cleaned up & getting started on my list. Maybe, just maybe I won't be scrambling the last week of January trying to get the challenge finished!!! LOL!!!
Until next time!