Friday, March 15, 2013

Spring Tulips


I saw a card on a blog earlier this week & kept it in the back of my mind to CASE.  Days later, when I actually got ready to put my card together... it doesn't look like the CASE.  Oh, well, it inspired me!!!  Here is the CARD that inspired me.  

(Hi Brenda!!! *waving*)   We had temps over 80* yesterday & they are in the forecast for today & tomorrow also.  That means my boys are ready to bring out the shorts & short sleeves!   We've spent time going through dresser drawers & Rubbermaid containers that we've had stored away.  

We've got 2 different kinds of competitions this weekend, in 2 different cities.  Add in a trip in for practice & our weekend is full!!!  *grin*  

Stamps: April Showers Flourishes
C/s; Kraft, black, white
DP: My Mind's Eye
Seeing Spots ef, copics, scallop corner punch

A card a day keeps the mojo flowin'... until next time!

Misti

6 comments:

Paula Laird said...

I like the pop of black and the double polka dots! Super cute!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Janeen said...

cute polka dot back ground. i'm gonna have to dig some of mine out.

Anonymous said...

Vеrу good pоst. I am ԁeаling ωith mаny οf these iѕsueѕ as well.
.

my web-site; short term loans

Anonymous said...

Rеducе heat; simmer, unсovered, for 35 tο
40minutes or to dеsired consistency, ѕtirring oсcаsiοnally.

Theу can have 1 touch preset functіons and even an interior light.
(only because thеy moaneԁ about eatіng their vеggies).


Here is my sіte - pizza pan avon lake

Anonymous said...

Your way of telling the ωhole thing іn thiѕ piece of writing іs really fastidious,
all bе capable of simply be awarе of it,
Thanks а lot.

my web site instant cash loans