Saturday, June 1, 2013

Flybaby~May Challenge~ Kids


This year, some of the ladies on the Flybaby chat threads on SCS, decided to do a monthly theme.  We are taking turns being the hostess & you have all month to create.  I have the greatest of intentions of making more than one card, but so far it hasn't happened!   This month's theme was: Kids!    I made this to give to one of my boys.

Stamps: Penny Black frogs, sentiment by Penny Black
c/s: white, black, red,
Hearts ef, black & white twine, copics, crystal accents


Since I've been trying to keep track of the stamp sets I use this year, I'm adding a monthly blog stats for my records.
Stats for May:
25 blog posts with cards
10 were for challenges
23 different stamp sets were used


A card a day keeps the mojo flowin'... until next time!

Misti

1 comment:

Mom said...

Clean and Simple but classy!