Monday, October 7, 2013

FTTC240 Paper Piecing


This week's Timeless Tuesday Challenge was paper piecing.   I added a piece of matching dp to the base of my Topiary.  I don't know if you can tell it, but I added glossy accents to the holly berries.  They really pop in real life.   And thanks to my friend Lee, I have some sequins to add!

Stamps: Holiday Topiares Flourishes
C/S: Red Hot, white
copics, ef, glossy accents, red ribbon, gold cord, sequins

A card a day keeps the mojo flowin'... until net time!
Misti

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

How pretty! Love the dp you used and the embossed bg is beautiful. I've got to get me some sequins. They look fab on cards! Thanks so much for joining us for the Timeless Tuesday Challenge this week, and good luck in the guest designer challenge!

Greta said...

Great card!