Friday, August 22, 2014

Hang On!!!!


This card is for a new to me challenge blog.  I've seen it a couple of times, but the due date has always slipped past me.  It is the Cards in Envy challenge & the current challenge is all about best of friends!

I have a friend who is the "Hang On... I'm bringing chocolate!!!!"  kind of friend.  She is the sister I never had, the kind of person who makes you laugh so hard you nearly pee your pants, is the most generous person I know, incredibly talented, absolutely amazing!!!!   She is only a phone call or text away & if I called & said I needed her, she would jump in the car & drive the 570 ish miles one way to be here.  She is my sanity saver.  Thanks so much for being you!  I love you, Lee!

Stamps:  Mouseful of Fudge House Mouse
c/s: white, chocolate brown, kraft, Enchanted Evening
DP: from the scrap pile
Copics

Until next time!
Misti

10 comments:

Lee said...

Aaaaackk!!!! Omgosh adorable!!!!

Sandy Trefger said...

Such a cute friend card! Chocolate!! Yes! Adorable image and it's awesome that you have such a wonderful friend! I'm thrilled that you joined in on this challenge and thanks for sharing your card with us at Cards in Envy!

@JoyceCasaldi said...

Too cute!

Paula Laird said...

Super cute! Love the way you color those mice! And hooray for fabulous friends! :)

Scrapenabler said...

Such a cute card and so fun that it fits perfect with your special friendship. Thanks for joining us at Cards in Envy.

Kathy S said...

I'm so very glad you've found Cards in Envy challenge blog. We have some really fun challenges and love that you've entered with the Best Friends theme this week. One of the ways I remember the challenge is to sign up for e-mail reminders. Just a thought :) Hope to see you come back for our next challenge!

Susan Powell said...

This is adorable! Lee sounds like a fantastic friend - perfect card for her :)

Rebekah said...

Oh yes please, that looks delightful!! :)

Unknown said...

I'm sure we have all had a day that would have been better with this mouse with his chocolate! This image is adorable! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Cards in Envy!

Patricia Hays said...

Misti, this is just TOO cute! I love the blue and brown color scheme you chose, too. I'm so glad you found us and joined in our "Best of Friends" challenge at Cards in Envy! We have a new challenge starting Sept. 1 - hope to see you play along with us again! :)