Friday, October 10, 2014

PPWCMD01 & HYCCT1410 Azaleas



This is an "out of my comfort zone" card.  I have admired Dina's work... her coloring out of the lines, her mixed media & how it looks so good together.  For the Power Poppy World Card Making Challenge on Day #1, we could choose any of the "Inspire Me Monday" challenges & I chose the one where Dina showed us how to Watercolor with Distress Markers.   I also combined it with today's HYCCT challenge on SCS "something's missing".   I'm barely getting this in before the deadline, but I did get all 4 Power Poppy World Card Making Day challenges finished!!!

Stamps: Azaleas Power Poppy
c/s: white, Kraft, Bubble Gum Pink
Tim Holtz Distress markers, watercolor brush, lemonade pink ribbon, oval nestabilities

Until next time!
~Misti

No comments: