Tuesday, March 22, 2016

VSN & The Card Concept

My boys had a competition out of state over the weekend & I *thought* I had preset this card.  I uploaded it to the hostess staging gallery over at SCS, but my blog post wasn't there.   And I didn't take my memory card with me.  So, I'm finally getting this card uploaded here.   I combined The Card Concept challenge with Michelle's Vintage VSN challenge.

Stamps: Everything's Rosy digi Power Poppy
c/s: white, Kraft, pink
copics, Seeing Spots ef, lace, Tim Holtz distress ink

Until next time!
~Misti



3 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, this is so soft and lovely. Such softly done edges. Thanks for joining us over at the Card Concept.

sandie said...

this is so soft and subtle. I love the touch of lace. Thanks for joining The Card Concept x

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Misti, this is beautiful, and I love your pink roses! And the kraft with the lace give it a vintage feel to it! Beautifully done, sweet friend! Hugs!