Tuesday, August 23, 2016

MMTPT422 For Anne


There is a weekly challenge on Splitcoast, on Tues that is called the Tea Pot Tuesday challenge.  Each week, there is a different person selected where cards can be sent.  This week's person is Anne Ryan.  Her husband passed away earlier in the month.  I wondered if he did.  And I've thought about her over the last few weeks.  Normally, Ann comments on my cards in the gallery & not just my card but LOTS of people's cards.  She is amazing how she encourages people with a sweet comment on their card.  I knew her husband was very sick & when she stopped commenting on my cards, I wondered if something had happened.  I'm so glad that she is the focus of this week's Tea Pot Challenge.

Stamps: Tulips in Hobnail Pitcher digi by Power Poppy
c/s: white, black, red stripe paper by The Paper Studio
copics, Seeing Spots ef, white twine, wink of Stella glitter pen

Until next time!
~Misti

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

So pretty Misti...love the clean lines, and those red-roses really pop! So sorry for your friend, I will keep her in my prayers. xoxo~Cheryl

Tricia T said...

This is beautiful, Misti! She will love it, I'm sure.

Paula Laird said...

Beautiful, Misti. I'm going to try to get one made as well. I love the coloring on the pitcher.