Thursday, January 18, 2018

#thedailymarker30day #3


Some people know that we moved from Okla to Texas over Thanksgiving weekend.  We have moved into a temporary house, so 99.9% of our belongings are still in storage.  I packed a good amount of stamping supplies to bring with me, but there have still been stamps I wanted to use that are packed or do a certain technique & have most of the required items in storage.  I could go purchase more stuff, but I will have access to my stuff in a short period of time.  And then I have to move the stuff from here.  So I've been trying to use what I already have!  I love the fact that this image is a digi stamp, so I have access to it whenever I need it.   I think I miss having my lighting set up the most!

Challenge: The Daily Marker 30 Day Challenge 

Stamps: Tulips in Hobnail Pitcher digi Power Poppy
c/s: white, black
copics

Until next time!
~Misti

No comments: