Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Thank you!



I was asked recently how I decide what challenges I play in. I have a list of favorites that I keep a running list of the current theme... right now I have 13 challenges on my list that I could play in.  More often than not, I have more challenges than time.  I typically look at my list as I’m winding down for the night & decide which one that I’m going to go with.  If I have the decision made, it helps my crafting time go much smoother.  I may even stamp my image.  Most of the time, my system works really well for me.  And then there’s this one...  I had a challenge in mind, stamped my image & even colored it... then yesterday, I decided the image was too big for the Sketch Challenge.  Looked for a different image & couldn’t find one I liked.  So I changed challenges... I stamped this Peony & colored it.  I needed a thank you card, so that narrowed down the sentiment.  Then as I’m putting my card together, I start second guessing myself... the challenge was an inspiration challenge... but if you put my card next to the inspiration piece I chose, could someone else see what inspired me??  (Ugh!!! Over think much??!!). So I went back to my challenge list & saw that there was a challenge for florals... great!  I don’t have to worry about the Sketch or the inspiration.  And I finished my card, so I can write in it & get it in the mail... which is the whole reason I started this craft!! Lol. The current Crafter’s Cafe Challenge is ~Easter and/or florals.

Stamps: Sugarpea Pretty Peonies
C/s: white, Black
Copics, wink of Stella glitter pen, oval nestabilities 

Until next time!
~Misti

No comments: