Monday, December 9, 2019

Exciting News!!!!


I can share some exciting news...  I am one on the new DT members for the House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge blog!!!!!  I am sooo excited!!!   The last challenge of the year is up ~ Anything Goes And/Or Christmas.   I still need a few more Christmas cards, so I went with the Christmas option.  You have until January 5th to play along! 


Stamp: Sweet Music House Mouse
c/s: white, red, kraft
copics, music note ef, oval stamps, wink of Stella glitter pen

Until next time!
~Misti


6 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

so beautifulllllllll Misti
Gr Karin

creationsnz said...

HI Misti. I like your understated style and using minimal colour is perfect to show off the image. HM DTeamie CarolG

Dorte said...

Hi Misti and welcome as a DT at House Mouse and Friends. I hope you will enjoy being one of us. Love your sweet Christmas card, the image is a favourite of mine....like all the other HM images.
Dorte XX

Beth Brovold said...

Such a beautifully elegant card Misti!! Congrats on your new team...I just know you'll LOVE these Ladies!
Take care,
Beth

Rebekah said...

Congratulations sweet friend! How exciting for you and your Mousie collection! :) :)

Sue from Oregon said...

Welcome to the team Misti! ♥ Sue Kment